Sunday 21 December 2014

#WangWarriors: The Lookbook /01


The AWANGxHM collection dropped roughly a month back. Before we even got out hands on the pieces, Orsqr and I knew we had to create something revolving around these sports-luxe vibes. Read on to see what we've come up with!





Orsqr and I spent a total of two days running back and forth in order to get these done, and hell, we're so excited to finally be able to share them with the world. Also - a huge thank you to Zheng Kai, who tagged along on Day 1 and helped us with the project. 

Haven't updated this space in so long. It's also been really, really long since I've written something proper, and having to do so scares me a little. Writing isn't my forte, but I'd love to be able to keep this space as an outlet to share/work on my thoughts and writing.

On another note, I'm back at styleXstyle once again! Can't believe a year has passed by just in the blink of an eye. A year-end review is in order, but I'll leave that till later ;-)

Keep watching this space!

xx
Photographs by Orsqr and ZhengKai. Give them a follow! Film and images edited by yours truly.