Monday 29 September 2014

Lights, Lines & Mesh Finds

Warrior vibes juxtaposed with soft, billowy draping - this has gotta be one of my favourite 'fits thus far.



HM Maxi | Nun Bangkok Crop (Layered inside) | Lovisa Neckpieces | HM Silver Cuff | JC Feria

Orsqr and I went on yet another shoot, and was so glad to have found this quiet little place that allows natural light in, in all of it's glowing glory. We attempted to manipulate angles and shadows casted in this beautiful location and I'm rather pleased with these results.

This is one of my favourite outfits put together thus far: Warrior vibes matched juxtaposed with soft, flowy draping of the dress. Plenty of mesh layering done on the sides, as well as on the neck. 

Been out so much the past couple of weeks that I've lost track of time, and def personal space to reflect on what went on.

Till the next time,