Wednesday 3 September 2014

Unplug/

Two weeks back we took to the school's amphitheatre to snap up some gorgeous shots before the sun set.
Apart from the sun, here's what went down:

+ read on for more


-
DIY Double Layered Crop | Valleygirl Mesh Panel Pencil Skirt | YRU Qozmo platforms

Featuring: Caeccentric. PHOTOS by: Orsqrrrrr. EDITED by: Yours truly

Absolutely loved the location for this. It was my second time shooting there, and the entire place was just so raw, so picturesque. It's really not that hard to find 'good angles' to shoot over there, every inch and slab was near perfect but I'm just really glad I had Oscar who understood the compositions fully. Full of praises, because true talent deserves recognition. 

My eyes are shutting whilst re-typing this post. Editing and the lack of productivity has gotten the better of me. Anyways, I'm working on a couple of videos to film this week and the next, still stressing out and tbh procrastinating on sending out more CVs because of a combination of laziness and the fear of being placed in a restrictive environment. I gave myself good time to think about what I wanted to do with life, but had not been able to unplug myself fully to do that.

I kinda need to get out. Get out of this body a little bit. But I'm off to film for now.

Ending off this post with something lovely I read on Nicolette's blog:

“Better to write for yourself and have no public than to write for the public and have no self."- Writer Cyril Connolly

x


I've been dying waiting to collaborate with people with great style + taste to work on videos and different projects. The search has been futile up to this date, SO UGH PLS COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE. MY INBOX IS WAITING FOR U.