Friday 29 August 2014

Binocular Bizznazz + A Peek Inside My Head


 It has been months since I've updated this little space. I was honestly thinking of focusing on videos and being a vlogger more than anything else (i.e this space). Visuals first, shall we?

+ Read on for some updates/peek into what's been on my mind as of late. 

 UNIQLO White Tank | BKK Printed Knit Skirt | YRU Qozmo Platforms
PHOTOS BY: @ORSQR

So much has happened since the last update, and there's just wayyyyy too much to spill on this little page. I have however, been really glad to be able to meet and work together with a talented friend of mine, Oscar. We've been helping each other out with shoots and the mutual exchange of energies was rather refreshing. It's really rare to meet someone as dedicated and insistent as he is, and I gotta say - I was/am rather ashamed of my own progress and persistence!

Thank you Oscar, for your wonderful talent and your generous spirit! Happy Belated Birthday, and here's to more projects to come!

I've had a lot to think about as of late, and today was a rather nice, albeit frustrating day. Life's a little too short to just document outfits and things on the surface, so if you're interested, read on.

  • An entire school semester's over - what the actual hell? Time passes so quickly, and I'm rather confused as to whether my 'feeling stagnant' stage had passed, or have I become accustomed to this terrible state? I hope it's not the latter.
  • Shot an entire lookbook for DBella Gowns on Wednesday, and it was a rather tiring, yet one of the most satisfied projects I've embarked on recently. In the midst of editing the images, and YES cannot wait for them to be out.
  • The entire process before and after shooting really made me question whether this is what I want to do for a living. Running around like a mad bitch, tired as fuck and not feeling as if yknw, my work was really, really appreciated.
  • My portfolio review with all the ADM lecturers went great, and I'm honestly really, really relieved to hear the comments and feedback given. I can't wait to know what awaits us the next Semester. Hopefully I'll keep my spirits up and my determination strong as ever.
  • Not getting some alone time to think and reflect on what's going on in life and what's the next step really sucks. Never thought I really needed this, but this year had just bombarded me with so much more information, experiences and feelings I've never had to deal with before. It's interesting, it's terrifying and I'm excited.
  • My job interview didn't went on as well as I thought it would, but there was a random revelation that lead me to thinking about what I do not want to be part of in the future. There was also a random revelation that I shouldn't take life so seriously, that every part of the way is only an experience to get us further. 

I'm ending the post right here because I'm ready to leave things behind for a bit and start researching and planning out what I truly want to accomplish. I think I am starting to have a clearer idea. I need some me-time, and I hope you (yeah you reading this rn) get some me-time to think about your next step before we charge on. 

Till the next time
xx