Wednesday 20 November 2013

Pleather, please.










 
Zara basics | DIY cutout denim | H&M pleather suspenders

Had these pleather suspenders from H&M from some time now, and decided to bust them out with these denim bottoms that's been my go-to recently. Just couldn't stand the look of having them placed *properly* in it's supposed position, so I crossed it and created something that reminded me of those leather harnesses. Those babies are badass, but I haven't seen one that doesn't push the S&M vibe too far - so imma stick with the toned-down version first. This would probably look weird paired with normal suspenders, but we can probably get away with it since they're black, and these are pleather.

Filmed a LOVELY outfit video for this, gonna compile it once I'm done with the rest. Working on my Prom Post, Prom Perspectives & also a proper lookbook video. Wondering how I'm gonna hunt for nearby locations without the construction people looking at me like waat - dat girl cray.

Would you dare to wear your suspenders this way? Let me know!