Monday 30 December 2013

The 31st,

In an attempt to end 2013 on a productive note, I thought I'd share a couple of pictures of the recent outfits I've taken....(shys away in guilt) and we can talk about resolutions in a post after this. 
Xmas Eve's Get-up,

(Assorted) Arm cuffs & finger bbs: H&M, F21, Hand-me-downs / Silver Chain: Topshop / Top: bkk (Zara has these) / Baroque Oversized Pants: bkk / Lips: NYX Indie Flick

The yearly Snow Wars non-legit event was going on that day, and we decided to join in the fun - ruining my outfit w/ artificial snow (soap & stringy thingys) in the process. But it's all good - it was AN EXPERIENCE, yeah. Whether or not we'd come back for the second time, that's a different story.
 Stack, stack, stackin',


Commencing the less-serious & ugly shots:
 *my occasionally-dedicated brother, prepping thy hair*

And that's it, 
I'm on to the next post!
xx