Friday 15 November 2013

Fresh Start

The blog is finally up again, not that anyone cares for now. Everything's wiped off and given a fresh new face, I've done up a simple little banner above. Working on making a little logo, or a crest for the sidebar. O's are FINALLY over, and I have planned all these things that I need to start doing and the first would be to get the blog up again. We'll be talking about Trends and showcase different outfits and all that jazz over here, so that's something I'm really excited slash nervous about. Not really good with words, but hey, imma do my best.

Prom's coming up, the dress's final touches will be done tomorrow night / Sunday. I can't wait to be able to reveal the final looks of the fruit of our labour. I'll be vlogging and compiling different clips for Get Ready With Us - Prom Edition, which I've mentioned on ASK. If possible, I'd def be taking pictures of my favourite Prom Looks that night and share it with ya'll & we can possibly start a tiny STYLE SPOTTED SEGMENT over here at Ohnanaz. Damn, I gotta find a better segment title.

Things I'm working on, oh god there are plenty. First of all, I don't know what/how this blog is gonna be. A part of me wants it to be more personal so I can share things like that with you guys, but another part of me wants it to be a professional Style Blog. I don't like being restrained ugh - the dilemma. I'll be working on making this a brand in the next few years, I'm on that #ShamelessMovement and improving everything related to that.

Alright it's 5.18am, I'm working on collecting inspiration and materials for my next blogpost. I also have to go fix my face for prom tomorrow, tata!