Sunday 26 January 2014

Movie Maker Woes,

"The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open. Do it. Throw yourself.”


 
January flew by pretty freaking quickly. Here's some quick January updates/
  • I went absolutely emotionless upon receiving my results - it was neither disappointing nor something to be very proud of. R4/10 - for those who kept buggin' on ask.fm.
  • Ya chopped off my hair.
  • Got an internship at StyleXStyle, and it was a rather satisfying experience learning to do media loans, helping out with styling at the shoot with the Top Three Finalists of Supermodel Me.
  • For those of you who watch Supermodel Me: Ying exuded so much class, and I thought her work attitude was fantastic. She was such a joy to watch, and to work with - too bad I didn't have the courage to tell her that on set. 
  • Immune system's been down - fighting flu demons and I haven't kept up with my resolutions (plans to work out everyday isn't working out too well)
  • Movie Maker isn't cooperating - there goes another resolution. Anything else will sound like an excuse so I'm just gonna find other ways to get the video up. Also saving up to get a MacBook.
  • Olivia (itsoliphant) and I have plans to collaborate. I also have plans to embark on a mini photoshoot with Felicia dearest. Both collabs will happen after CNY, and I cannot wait!
    In other news, Flea Titan was an absolute bore. It was the least hyped-up flea I've ever been to: bad lighting, little advertisement, bad location complete with sticky tables and flooring. Main takeaway was definitely meeting some viewers & IG-ers, thank you for stopping by to say hi!

    Till the next time
    xx